British Ford Club of NSW inc. Requirements for Historic Registration
1. All cars must meet the RMS (Roads and Maritime Services) requirements, see link below.
2. Membership must be current and up to date.
3. A Roadworhty Certificate (Pink Slip) must be provided to the RMS and a copy to the Club Registrar along with 2 photos showing front and side of car and rear and opposite side of car.
4. Historic Vehicle Declaration Form must be completed and sent to Registrar either via email (as described below ) or by mail for the Club Stamp to be applied and then presented to Service NSW at time of registration.
5. Members must attend 3 functions per year of which 2 can be club meetings plus one other activity.